Senior CBD Manager
MY | FULL TIME
Date: September 12, 2022 6:39:32 AM UTC
Senior CBD Manager
Customer Business Development – Heart of Synagie
As part of the Customer Business Development team, you will help deliver retail sales target, optimize customer profits, manage inventory holdings to a mutually agreed target, and develop channel trade plans with customer to ensure timely execution of trade plans of the online boutique/s of the brand/s you manage. Equipped with enthusiasm and skill, you will be primarily responsible to:
1.) Team leader for assigned categories (SME Sector, Electronics & Home & Living)
• Part of the local Management Team led by Country GM to determine local business direction and initiatives;
• To provide strategic direction for team to drive topline and bottomline business performance;
• Understanding of P&L (internal & external) so as to be able to steer discussions and negotiations with both brand and channel partners;
*Channels refer to offline channels and / or online channels such as Lazada, Qoo10, Shopee and Redmart
• Conduct regular meetings / 1-1 / business reviews with team to ensure business performance and timely execution of initiatives;
• Understanding of Synagie system and capabilities so as to value add team’s account plans and to troubleshoot when operational issues arise; and
• To coach and mentor team so that they are able to perform independently and be a motivated and cohesive team.
2. Develop and build long term strategic relationship with brand partners in assigned Categories:
• To provide clarity & expertise to brand partners so as to drive joint business forward to gain market shares within the channel categories;
• Help the team in developing, aligning and implementing channel portfolio strategies, go-to-channel routes and promotional plans to achieve mutually agreed business goals;
• Regular meetings and quarterly business review with customer(s) and channels to ensure business progress and alignment towards agreed goals; and
• To negotiate where necessary with brand partners to ensure business health.
3. Manage channels’ (online & offline) activities for assigned customer(s)
• To conduct advance planning with team and gain alignment on business activities with customers and channels;
• To ensure and equip team to be able to execute and review agreed plans on channels’ seller centres and exercise entrepreneurship to drive business targets;
• To conduct post activity / promotion analysis so as to improve and enhance forward plans;
• To conduct regular meetings with Channel Partners to ensure plans are developed to achieve joint business targets and to iron out operation issues where necessary and
• To develop best practice for internal and external sharing.
5. Business Custodian for Synagie
• To understand assigned customer(s) P&L and identify areas for growth / improvements;
• To negotiate trade terms and margins with customer to achieve win-win scenario; and
• To prepare analysis and presentations in preparation for any trade / channel negotiations.
Experience: 4 Year