Regional Supply and Demand Management Director
SG | FULL TIME
Date: September 6, 2022 1:54:07 AM UTC
City: Singapore, Singapore
Synagie is an eCommerce company that provides end-to-end commerce enablement solutions to businesses selling online and offline, with an expertise on the ecommerce and digital spaces. Our mission is to simplify commerce and make it easier for brands and businesses to penetrate the world’s most exciting region, APAC. Established in 2014, our clients include some of the world’s leading MNCs, SMEs, and any business looking to simplify the complex commerce process.
As Supply and Demand Management Director, you will be the foremost lead of the organization’s sales and operations planning strategy. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and optimizing supply and demand forecast models, rounding up information gathered from the commercial and finance teams. In focus, this role is expected to ensure optimal stock levels and be able to seamlessly coordinate this information across the various teams in the value chain to supplement the final operating plans for the time period. This person will be collaborating with the leadership team in implementing improvement initiatives to enhance the business outputs. This includes, but not limited to, looking after commercial activities, process efficiencies, and business innovations. In detail:
- Take ownership of the Item Master in the organization as the ultimate source of truth pertaining product information
- Co-build the demand forecasting model with the commercial team at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons across business models (B2B and B2C)
- Lead the SDP team in reviewing historical sales trends, identifying demand drivers, preparing forecast data, developing statistical forecast models, and evaluating forecast results
- Develop top-down view on demand plan from a supply perspective, ensuring defined sell-through, stock, and reduction targets in alignment with commercial strategy, financial plan, business unit direction, and capital tied up targets
- Facilitate S&OP meetings and collaborations among commercial, operations, finance, and other support teams
- Use the S&OP to lock down plans and cascading information to support cross-functional business unit planning
- Manage S&OP activities to provide analysis that will aid in driving business decisions relative to improving service level, efficiency, and customer service via streamlining processes and cost savings projects
- Monitor forecast accuracy and customer service KPI’s
- Lead the supply and demand management for strategic key accounts
- Identify opportunities for supply and demand planning framework automation and lead the development of such tools together with the tech team
- Any other duties as assigned by the management
- Must possess minimum of 7 years combined experience in supply and demand planning, supply chain management, S&OP management, and other related areas
- Well versed with forecasting, process excellence, and business set-up
- Experience in multinational businesses in the APAC region is preferred
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline of study. Business, commerce, and industrial engineering-related studies are a plus but not required
- Passionate about supply and demand planning, business control, process excellence, and the ecommerce industry
WORKING AT SYNAGIE: PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- The leadership. You will be working closely with the company’s leadership team, a kaleidoscope of talents hailing from top FMCG, retail, and ecommerce companies in SEA. You will be working directly under the Commercial Operations Excellence team, where your organizational management acumen will be cultured and honed for future higher level management roles.
- The triumph. Synagie is the best ecommerce enabler in SEA*. We have the most exciting partner portfolio, always finding ourselves to be the pioneer for new solutions. We have become a foundry for unconventional and customized services through years of gained understanding of customer needs.
- The vision. Synagie wants to remain on top. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, always aiming to top our previous milestones. Our collective passion for consistent development is unparalleled.
- The culture. We are a Singapore-based company with a global corporation mindset. However, we still embrace the startup culture. In Synagie, everyone has a voice. We promote an environment of open discussions, yet we still treat each other fairly and equally.
- The people. We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in the industry.
- The growth. The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through testing & learning, training, and mentorship. We make sure everyone grows with the company, making sure we bring our talents to their preferred path of growth. With Synagie, you will be able to learn more about client relations, processes, business set up, among others – all of which pave the road to opportunities in making you a future leader
- The expertise. Be in the thick of the ecommerce action, working with the top global brands as well as leading channel partners in driving business growth. In Synagie, the future is today.
*Best Lazada Partner in SEA, 2021 Lazada Awards
Experience: 5 Year