Operations Manager (Supply Chain/Logistics/Warehouse)
Indonesia | Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities
Operations Manager – the backbone of Synagie
As Operations Manager, you will act as the overall head of the end-to-end supply chain activities of Synagie. As an expert on operations, you are expected to supervise the movement of products from inbounding, stocking and inventory health management, piece-picking and parcel packing management, and coordination with 3PLs. This includes identifying the best carriers, researching most efficient shipping methods, organizing storage solutions, and assessing budgets. Specifically, you will:
- Build the Synagie operations processes based on regional best practices and local requirements
- Forecast supply and demand of products and manpower based on optimized warehouse timings and capabilities
- Supervise inbound operations to the warehouse, whether through Brand Partners or importation, making sure POs are correct and in accordance with the agreed schedule quantities
- Daily management planning of inventory for both consignment and outright-purchase stocks, maximizing sales, while leveraging on e-marketplace campaigns and brand’s marketing, promotional campaigns, while minimizing stock-out and excess stockholding risk;
- Manage inventory and stock-keeping operations, maintaining stock health and delivery schedules and ensuring correct quantities are reflected in the WMS
- Lead the piece-picking and parcel packing operations, seeking speed and accuracy of fulfillment
- Coordinate with 3PL partners for on-time last mile fulfillment for multiple Platform Partners
- Coordinate with Platform Partners and 3PL Partners on reverse logistics
- Generate the necessary reports to internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis
- Work with the consumer engagement team in fulfillment-related escalations
- Continuously recommend process and tech improvements to optimize any aspect of the supply chain operations, particularly on logistics, storage, transport, customer service, forecast, and cost
- Any other duties as assigned by the management
We believe you will be an awesome fit for this role if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably in business management, operations management, or any related field
- Have experience in supply chain management
- Hold knowledge in 3PL transport management, distribution management, B2B and B2C fulfillment, inventory management, or import management
- Are Microsoft Excel-savvy
- Have experience in handling WMS and OMS software
- Hold strong analytics and data management skills with keen attention to detail
- Are passionate about building processes and continuous process improvements
- Possess outstanding leadership, communication, problem-solving. and partnership skills to both internal and external stakeholders
Why choose to join Synagie?
The vision. Synagie wants to be the best. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, but we compete only with ourselves. The feeling of working on something that will only get bigger and better is unparalleled.
The culture. We are a Singapore founded company with a start up culture that is backed by Alibaba Group! You get to grow in your career managing the company’s businesses while charting the next chapter of Synagie’s growth – are you up for it?
The people. We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry. Working with such remarkable professionals makes one beam with pride.
The expertise. The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through research, testing & learning, and training. We make sure you grow where you want to. With us, you will be able to learn so much about products, processes all of which may pave future opportunities to manage the company’s business while chartering the next chapter of Synagie’s growth and a lot more!
The E-Commerce. Be in the thick of the E-Commerce action where we work with FMCG and Prestige Beauty brands as well as Channel partners to drive business growth, consumers’ penetration and enhance shopping journey.