People and Content Marketing Executive
MY | FULL TIME
Date: April 1, 2022 4:21:07 AM UTC
City: Selangor, Malaysia
As part of the Strategic Marketing Solutions Team, you will:
- People Marketing
- Spearheading all b.me voice activities in the market.
- Identify and secure content & partnership opportunities.
- Manage the P&L for b.me Voice and ensure accuracy with billings and payments.
- Responsible for revenue growth, reputation and strong relationships with clients and content creators.
- Source for new creators to build b.me voice database.
- Market landscape & influencer research.
- Assist in content creation & production.
- Contact and engage content creators to promote brands & products.
- Follow-up and track campaign performances including posts, engagement rates, conversion, etc.
- Ensure timely payout to content creators for project completion.
- Foster and maintain strong agency relationships with content creators and clients.
- Provide data analysis and support for leadership.
- Develop best practices, content principals and guides across platforms and content types to better support Content Creators & Brands in campaign execution.
- Keep proper documentation and archival of content and digital visuals in asset library.
- Prepare reporting and provide insights on business trends to internal and external stakeholders.
- Conceptualize, create and schedule livestream content.
- Manage the livestreaming production on marketplaces, social platforms or equivalent.
- Set up and run the livestream software to effectively stream live shows.
- Assist in marketing operations, such as crafting of messaging for livestream incentives and sending out of rewards through backend system.
- Spearhead all aspects of livestream, including studio setup & equipment, if any.
- Work closely with different functions and external stakeholders for content & execution.
- Provide suggestions to presenters and client on best practices to optimise their live shows.
- Maintain and improve livestream production process/workflow.
- Work with KOLs and client to pre-record content that will not be streamed live.
- Spearhead thorough rehearsals and dry runs of live shows prior to D-Day.
- Track, monitor and understand livestream performance through insights and analytics.
Synagie believes you will be an awesome fit for this role if you:
- Are a candidate with at least 3 years of related experience
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline;
- Are keen to work in the eCommerce industry and has prior knowledge of ecommerce channels and online marketing tools;
- Have an experience in social media marketing and livestreaming production on marketplaces, or equivalent;
- Have strong project management skills, detail-oriented and must have a sense of ownership;
- Have excellent communication (verbal and written), negotiation and presentation skills;
- Have strong analytical skills and proficient in the use of MS office;
- Agile and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment; and
- Are able to work independently, self driven and a strong team player.
Why Choose to join Synagie:
The vision. Synagie wants to be the best. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, but we compete only with ourselves. The feeling of working on something that will only get bigger and better is unparalleled.
The culture. We are a Singapore listed company with a startup culture. In Synagie, everyone has a voice. We promote an environment of open discussions and we treat each other as a family.
The people. We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry. Working with such remarkable professionals makes one beam with pride.
The expertise. The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through mentoring, testing & learning, and training. We make sure you grow where you want to. With us, you will be able to learn so much about products, processes and providing excellent customer experience – all of which may pave future opportunities to manage the company’s business while chartering the next chapter of Synagie’s growth and a lot more!
The E-Commerce. Be in the thick of the E-Commerce action where we work with FMCG and Prestige Beauty brands as well as Channel partners to drive business growth, consumers’ penetration and enhance shopping journey.
Experience: 3 Year