Onboarding and Incubation Executive (E-Commerce)
PH | FULL TIME
Date: May 11, 2022 3:48:54 AM UTC
City: National Capital Region, Philippines
Synagie is an eCommerce company that provides end-to-end commerce enablement solutions to businesses selling online and offline. Our mission is to simplify commerce and make it easier for brands and businesses to sell online. Established in end 2014, our clients include some of the world’s leading MNCs in the consumer goods sector and SMBs who are looking to simplify the complex commerce process.
Synagie and its Brand Partners
For Synagie and its Brand Partners, we are the go-to market expert in terms of managing our brand partner’s end to end commerce enablement needs. Synagie helps its brand partners to accelerate its eCommerce growth through automation and synchronise its business across all channels through conversion, analytics and fulfillment. Synagie provides an exceptional on-the-job training experience that activates business drivers to stay updated with the evolving market trends and consumer insights. At Synagie, we work with internationally renowned brands to deliver the best-in-class end to end online experience in platforms.
Onboarding and Incubation Executive
Roles and Responsibilities:
Online Store Management
- Mastery of online platforms’ seller center tools
- Listing of products in accordance to best practices
- Promotion maintenance and achieve 100% join rate for relevant campaigns
Store & Product Merchandizing
- Develop best practice official stores and PDP to drive CTR% and CR%
- Create festive / campaign store for assigned brand partners to improve customer journey
- Tidy up product listing in Seller Center
- Perform analysis on promotion effectiveness and ensure promotion tool is fully maximized with the best related products
- To assist CBD with any a/b testing with objective of increase GMV growth and lending insights to brand partners
- Utilizing full suite of data from seller centers to provide insights and derive action plan on periodical basis
- Perform a check in Seller Centre on backlog orders to investigate reasons for backlog and conduct rectification work immediately
- Conduct check on banned / OOS listings and rectify where necessary
- Submission of monthly channel calendar to CBD and forecasting to SCO / CES to facilitate sales projection and manpower planning
· Onboard and incubate new brands and stores in each of the platforms/channels.
· Arrange store and brand demos and presentations.
· Welcome new store and brands with prepared onboarding kits and training materials.
· Assist in creating policies and handbooks that detail brand and store operations.
· Ensure new brands and stores have the necessary technical assistance to set up
· Provide new brands and stores with manuals, guidelines, and passwords, as needed.
· Manage the brand/store relationships including the onboarding process and on-going key account management.
· Manage relationship with brand/store after acquisition including supporting the incubation process for these brands/stores.
· Teach the processes and guidelines to new brand/store partners.
· Manages store/brand prioritization, store/brand training, and store/brand evaluation
· Focus on growing assortment, fix pricing, and meeting weekly targets
Synagie believes you will be an awesome fit for this role if you:
- Hold at least a diploma in any discipline of study;
- Are keen to work in the eCommerce industry;
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and an attitude for learning;
- Are passionate about consumer experience, innovation, health, beauty and fashion;
- Have sense of curiosity, inquisitive on dew developments in online world and how it drives traffic and conversion;
- Possess good communication skills and able to work in a fast paced but nurturing environment;
- A great team player and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
Experience: 3 Year