TH | FULL TIME
Date: May 18, 2022 10:41:50 AM UTC
City: Bangkok, Bangkok City, Thailand
As an Accountant you will be primarily responsible to prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statements and other financial reports. Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses. The General Accountant is responsible to report the Company’s finances to the management and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies and assumptions underlying budget forecasts. Equipped with enthusiasm and skills, you will:
- To provide a leadership role in all aspects of the company’s financial operations and to manage finance/accounting functions.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate the decision making process and ensure success of the corporation.
- Ensure adequate controls are in place, i.e. policies, procedures
- Provide monthly information and analysis for Strategic Management Team
- Provide monthly and quarterly reporting as required by bank, ensuring covenants are met
- Responsible for the annual budget process, provide monthly reviews, and implementing Business plans and other programs
- Provide analysis of cash flow, operating costs and variances
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
We believe you will be an awesome fit for this role if you:
- Are a Certified Public Accountant with a good sound knowledge of Financial reporting standards
- Have at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Are passionate about numbers, trends, and financial reporting
- Are detail oriented with strong sense of work prioritization and time management
- Are proficient in Microsoft office and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Can work independently and able to work with people across all levels
About us: Synagie is an eCommerce company that provides end-to-end commerce enablement solutions to businesses selling online and offline. Our mission is to simplify commerce and make it easier for brands and businesses to sell online. Established in end 2014, our clients include some of the world’s leading MNCs in the consumer goods sector and SMBs who are looking to simplify the complex commerce process.
Why choose to join Synagie?
- The vision. Synagie wants to be the best. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, but we compete only with ourselves. The feeling of working on something that will only get bigger and better is unparalleled.
- The culture. In Synagie, everyone has a voice. We promote an environment of open discussions and challenging notions. Yet, we treat each other as brothers and sisters that forms part a happy family.
- The people. We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry. Working with such remarkable professionals makes one beam with pride.
- The expertise. The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through research, testing & learning, and training. We make sure you grow where you want to
Experience: 3 Year