Asst. Operations Manager
MY | FULL TIME
Date: May 6, 2022 8:30:43 AM UTC
City: Selangor, Malaysia
As Asst. Operations Manager, you will be working hand in hand with the Operations Manager in managing the end-to-end supply chain activities of Synagie. As an expert on operations, you are expected to supervise the movement of products from inbounding, stocking and inventory health management, piece-picking and parcel packing management, and coordination with 3PLs. This includes identifying the best carriers, researching most efficient shipping methods, organizing storage solutions, and assessing budgets. Specifically, you will:
- Build the Synagie operations processes based on regional best practices and local requirements.
- Forecast supply and demand of products and manpower based on optimized warehouse timings and capabilities.
- Supervise inbound operations to the warehouse, whether through Brand Partners or importation, making sure POs are correct and in accordance with the agreed schedule quantities.
- Manage inventory and stock-keeping operations, maintaining stock health and delivery schedules and ensuring correct quantities are reflected in the WMS.
- Lead the piece-picking and parcel packing operations, seeking speed and accuracy of fulfilment.
- Coordinate with 3PL partners for on-time last mile fulfillment for multiple Platform Partners.
- Coordinate with Platform Partners and 3PL Partners on reverse logistics.
- Generate the necessary reports to internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Work with the consumer engagement team in fulfillment-related escalations.
- Continuously recommend process and tech improvements to optimize any aspect of the supply chain operations, particularly on logistics, storage, transport, customer service, forecast, and cost.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
Synagie is an eCommerce company that provides end-to-end commerce enablement solutions to businesses selling online and offline. Our mission is to simplify commerce and make it easier for brands and businesses to sell online. Established in 2014, our clients include some of the world’s leading MNCs in the consumer goods sector and SMBs who are looking to simplify the complex commerce process.
Experience: 4 Year