MY | FULL TIME
Date: April 27, 2022 12:07:29 PM UTC
City: Selangor, Malaysia
As Operations Executive you will primarily be responsible on the coordination and implementation of supply chain operations. Equipped with enthusiasm and skills, you will be primarily responsible to perform the following:
1.) Support Ops Team Lead on Day-to-day activities in the warehouse such as but limited to:
- Manpower/resources planning for Campaign Days
- Attend monthly S&OP meeting between Commercial team+ Ops Team
- Daily Order fulfilment Reporting & 2 hourly Mega Campaign Fulfilment Reporting
- Weekly Cycle Count & Supplier/Inhouse Annual stock take
- Raise ticket to Tech team for ops related requests and issues, and work with Tech team to resolve technical issues swiftly
2.) New SKU creation, Maintenance of SKUs in WMS & Weekly Restock order management for brands
3.) Ensuring orders were processed within the respective seller center SLA and take the lead to solve the outstanding orders.
4.) Monitoring PO inbound completed with correct expiry info by 3PL.
5.) Monitor backlog orders and cancellation orders updated back to inventory within 24hours.
6.) Management of customer returned orders from Platform.
7.) Conduct 3PL audits with tracking the issue / problem arise and drive them to proactive improvement plan
8.) Understanding root cause of a problem arising at warehouse and propose solution / improvement opportunities.
9.) Prepare reports and performs any other ad-hoc assignments as assigned by Supervisor.
Synagie believes that you are a good fit for this role, if you:
- With at least a bachelor’s degree in any discipline or Supply Chain Management, Procurement or Logistic equivalent certifications;
- With at least 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Able to prioritize and multitask ;
- Hardworking with positive attitude;
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills as well basic computer skills;
Experience: 3 Year