ID | FULL TIME
Date: April 27, 2022 3:17:45 AM UTC
City: Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
This role offers the opportunity to oversee many business aspects of the company. Business Analyst applies statistics knowledge, data reporting and data visualization skills to ensure reliability, accuracy and timely support to different stakeholders. The role will then leverage on strong collaboration skills and ability to extract valuable insights from highly complex data sets to ask the right questions and find the right answers.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
- Design and implement business dashboards, reports and analysis for different stakeholders
- Consult stakeholders on discovering problems, designing, and deploying solutions and run analysis that lead to actionable insights
- Troubleshoot data issues via various means.
- Communicate your insights and opportunities you’ve uncovered to different stakeholders regularly, demonstrating sound reasoning and judgment skills
- Support various analytics projects with various technical, commercial and external stakeholders
- Extend the support to test new system implementation and provide documentation/ user manuals if needed
Requirements – What You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, finance, supply chain or other quantitative fields
- Minimum 3 years working experience in business analytics
- SQL hand on experience is required
- Familiar with advanced Excel skills such as DAX, Power Query, Power Pivots
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large dataset
- Highly self-motivated, result-oriented and have a strong enthusiasm for learning new tools and technologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia to coordinate with stakeholders from across the region
- Experience using Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau and Snowflake is a plus.
- Knowledge in E-commerce or Tech industry is a plus
Experience: 3 Year