E-commerce Customer Business Development (Key Account) Manager
SG | FULL TIME
Date: December 3, 2021 2:48:04 AM UTC
City: Singapore, Singapore
As part of the Customer Business Development team, you will help deliver retail sales target, optimize customer profits, manage inventory holdings to a mutually agreed target, and develop channel trade plans with customer to ensure timely execution of trade plans of the online boutique/s of the brand/s you manage. Equipped with enthusiasm and skill, you will be primarily responsible to:
1. Develop and build long term strategic relationship with assigned key customer(s)
- To be the channel experts for customers so as to advice and develop business to achieve goals
- Channels refer to offline channels and / or online channels such as Lazada, Shopee, Zalora, etc.
- Develop, align and implement channel portfolio strategies, go-to-channel routes and promotional plans to achieve mutually agreed business goals.
- Regular meetings and quarterly business review with customer(s) and channels to ensure business progress and alignment towards agreed goals
- Submission of trade investments and promotional claims to customer(s) per agreed amount
2. Manage channels’ (online & offline) activities for assigned customer(s)
- To conduct advance planning and gain alignment on business activities with customers and channels
- To execute and review agreed plans on channels’ seller centers and exercise entrepreneurship to drive business targets
- To manage all channels’ seller centers from trade activities to ensuring strong seller’s store ratings
- To conduct post activity / promotion analysis so as to improve and enhance forward plans
- Pitch and negotiate with channels’ category manager to maximize brand’s exposure and visibility
3. Business Custodian for Synagie
- To understand assigned customer(s) P&L and identify areas for growth / improvements
- To negotiate trade terms and margins with customer to achieve win-win scenario
- To prepare analysis and presentations in preparation for any trade / channel negotiations
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline of study;
- Are keen to work in the eCommerce industry;
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and strong commercial acumen;
- Are passionate about consumer experience, innovation, health, beauty and fashion;
- Possess good communication and interpersonal relation skills;
- Agile and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment; and
- Self driven and a strong team player.
Synagie is an eCommerce company that provides end-to-end commerce enablement solutions to businesses selling online and offline. Our mission is to simplify commerce and make it easier for brands and businesses to sell online. Established in 2014, our clients include some of the world’s leading MNCs in the consumer goods sector and SMBs who are looking to simplify the complex commerce process.
Experience: 4 Year