Customer Business Development Manager
SG | FULL TIME
Date: May 2, 2022 7:39:58 AM UTC
City: Singapore, Singapore
As part of the Customer Business Development team, you will help deliver retail sales target, optimize customer profits, manage inventory holdings to a mutually agreed target, and develop channel trade plans with customer to ensure timely execution of trade plans of the online boutique/s of the brand/s you manage. Equipped with enthusiasm and skill, you will be primarily responsible to:
1) Develop and build long term strategic relationship with assigned key customer(s)
- To be the channel experts for customers so as to advice and develop business to achieve goals.
- Discuss, develop and implement go-to-channel strategies, promotional plans and channel portfolio strategies to achieve mutually agreed business goals.
- Attend regular meetings and quarterly business review with customer(s) and channels to ensure business progress and alignment towards agreed goals.
2) Business owner of Customers’ Seller Center for Online Channels
- To conduct advance planning and gain alignment on business activities with customers and channels.
- To execute and review agreed plans on channels’ seller centers and exercise entrepreneurship to drive business targets.
- To conduct post promotion analysis so as to improve and enhance forward plans.
- Pitch and negotiate with channels’ category manager to achieve.
3) Manage internal Profit and Loss for assigned customer(s)
- To understand own P&L and identify areas for growth
- To negotiate trade terms and margins to achieve win-win scenario
- To prepare analysis and presentations in preparation for any trade / channel negotiations
Synagie believes that you are a good fit for this role, if you:
- With at least diploma/bachelor’s degree in any discipline;
- With at least 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Keen to work in e-commerce
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and strong commercial acumen;
- Possess good communication skills and able to work in a fast paced but nurturing environment;
- Hardworking with positive attitude;
- Are a team player
Experience: 3 Year