Performance Marketing Specialist (Digital Marketer)
MY | FULL TIME
Date: April 27, 2022 7:33:50 AM UTC
City: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
As part of the Strategic Marketing Solutions Team, you will oversee all paid marketing activities, implements & optimizes ads. You are expected to have had hands-on experience in setting up and running or supervising paid ads as well as broader performance marketing. Strategically, you will drive performance across all digital channels including web, app, mobile, media, email, SMS and has an appetite for building best practices for the department. Specifically:
- Create E-commerce strategies & media plan with clear outcome KPIs;
- Manage SEM strategies and processes (tools, optimization tasks and reporting);
- Mine and analyses data to be able to report and guide client in decision making;
- Day to day optimisation and management of ecomm/performance campaigns, working towards defined KPIs set by client;
- Managing communication with client and addressing queries but also initiating proactive diagnosis and recommendations;
- Staying abreast of industry updates, share with team and ultimately try to identify new opportunities for clients; and
- Delivering accurate and insightful recommendations, to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
Synagie believes you will be an awesome fit for this role if you:
- Have at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- Have agency experience, working directly with clients on customer-facing digital performance marketing programs;
- Possess an advanced knowledge of Digital Media, Paid Search, Paid Social, Marketing Automation, Data & Analytics, Reporting;
- Are experienced with Acquisition Marketing, have written acquisition marketing plan;
- Have strong experience in marketing technology;
- Proficient in data visualization for story telling or reporting purposes;
- Have B2B and B2C digital marketing experience;
- Are excellent in oral and written communication skills for effective communication to clients, internal staff and the management team.
Synagie is an eCommerce company that provides end-to-end commerce enablement solutions to businesses selling online and offline. Our mission is to simplify commerce and make it easier for brands and businesses to sell online. Established in 2014, our clients include some of the world’s leading MNCs in the consumer goods sector and SMBs who are looking to simplify the complex commerce process.
Experience: 3 Year