e-Commerce (Customer Business Development) Key Account Executive
MY | FULL TIME
Date: February 10, 2022 11:47:00 AM UTC
City: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
As part of the Customer Business Development team, you will help deliver retail sales target, optimize customer profits, manage inventory holdings to a mutually agreed target, and develop channel trade plans with customer to ensure timely execution of trade plans of the online boutique/s of the brand/s you manage. Equipped with enthusiasm and skill, you will be primarily responsible to:
1) Develop and build long term strategic relationship with assigned key customer(s)
- To be the channel experts for customers so as to advice and develop business to achieve goals.
- Discuss, develop and implement go-to-channel strategies, promotional plans and channel portfolio strategies to achieve mutually agreed business goals.
- Attend regular meetings and quarterly business review with customer(s) and channels to ensure business progress and alignment towards agreed goals.
2) Business owner of Customers’ Seller Center for Online Channels
- To conduct advance planning and gain alignment on business activities with customers and channels.
- To execute and review agreed plans on channels’ seller centers and exercise entrepreneurship to drive business targets.
- To conduct post promotion analysis so as to improve and enhance forward plans.
- Pitch and negotiate with channels’ category manager to achieve.
3) Manage internal Profit and Loss for assigned customer(s)
- To understand own P&L and identify areas for growth
- To negotiate trade terms and margins to achieve win-win scenario
- To prepare analysis and presentations in preparation for any trade / channel negotiations
Synagie believes that you are a good fit for this role, if you:
- With at least diploma/bachelor’s degree in any discipline;
- With at least 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Keen to work in e-commerce
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and strong commercial acumen;
- Possess good communication skills and able to work in a fast paced but nurturing environment;
- Hardworking with positive attitude;
- Are a team player
Why Choose to join Synagie:
The vision. Synagie wants to be the best. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, but we compete only with ourselves. The feeling of working on something that will only get bigger and better is unparalleled.
The culture. We have and startup culture and everyone has a voice. We promote an environment of open discussions and we treat each other as a family.
The people. We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry. Working with such remarkable professionals makes one beam with pride.
The expertise. The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through mentoring, testing & learning, and training. We make sure you grow where you want to. With us, you will be able to learn so much about products, processes and providing excellent customer experience – all of which may pave future opportunities to manage the company’s business while chartering the next chapter of Synagie’s growth and a lot more!
The E-Commerce. Be in the thick of the E-Commerce action where we work with FMCG and Prestige Beauty brands as well as Channel partners to drive business growth, consumers’ penetration and enhance shopping journey.
Experience: 6 Year