E-commerce Channel Store Development Executive
ID | FULL TIME
Date: March 9, 2022 1:27:12 AM UTC
City: Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
As Channel Store Development Executive, you will be part of the Customer Business Development team. You will help deliver retail sales target, timely execution of store operations and develop assigned stores with best practices. Equipped with enthusiasm and skill, you will be primarily responsible to:
- Ensure the timely execution of store operations
*Store refers to online shop in shop for Brand partners
- Mastery of online platforms’ seller centers (Online platforms refer to Lazada / Shopee, etc);
- To develop and upload product listings for assigned stores in accordance to best practices;
- To maintain promotions for assigned stores and perform ROI analysis for future learnings;
2. Develop Assigned Stores in Accordance to Best Practices
- To perform analysis on traffic and clickthrough rates on Stores / Shop in Shop (SIS) for Brand Partners with ultimate objective of increasing conversion rates;
- To refresh store layout 3x per year or when necessary; and
- To develop festive / campaign store for assigned Brand Partners so as to improve consumer journey and to drive conversion to increase GMV (Gross Merchandise Volume).
3. Platform Insights and Expertise
- To be expert of all platforms’ tools and new developments and ensure stores are updated with all new developments
- To negotiate trade terms and margins with customer to achieve win-win scenario; and
- To assist in the development of best practices for showcase and learnings for regional sharing.
Synagie believes you will be an awesome fit for this role if you:
- Hold at least a diploma in any discipline of study;
- Are keen to work in the eCommerce industry;
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and an attitude for learning
- Are passionate about consumer experience, innovation, health, beauty and fashion;
- Have sense of curiosity, inquisitive on dew developments in online world and how it drives traffic and conversion;
- Possess good communication skills and able to work in a fast paced but nurturing environment;
- Are a team player
Why Choose to join Synagie:
The vision. Synagie wants to be the best. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, but we compete only with ourselves. The feeling of working on something that will only get bigger and better is unparalleled.
The culture. We have and startup culture and everyone has a voice. We promote an environment of open discussions and we treat each other as a family.
The people. We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry. Working with such remarkable professionals makes one beam with pride.
The expertise. The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through mentoring, testing & learning, and training. We make sure you grow where you want to. With us, you will be able to learn so much about products, processes and providing excellent customer experience – all of which may pave future opportunities to manage the company’s business while chartering the next chapter of Synagie’s growth and a lot more!
The E-Commerce. Be in the thick of the E-Commerce action where we work with FMCG and Prestige Beauty brands as well as Channel partners to drive business growth, consumers’ penetration and enhance shopping journey.
Experience: 3 Year