PH | FULL TIME
Date: May 17, 2022 6:08:51 AM UTC
City: Taguig, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Assist in day-to-day finance operation leading to the month-end closing.
- Prepare month-end/year-end closing entries, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis and generation of financial and management report.
- Prepare monthly/quarter/annual BIR tax returns including VAT, withholding taxes, Income tax, and other taxes as applicable.
- Assist in budget preparation, cash flow, operating and capital expenditures.
- Assist in annual statutory audits and/or tax audits.
- Assist in finance-related projects including process improvement, system implementation and SOP updates.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy/Finance; CPA is an advantage but not required.
- 3+ years’ work experience in General Accounting/ Financial Reporting; experience working in Big 4 firm is a plus.
- Strong accounting and tax background, knowledge in IFRS and/or US GAAP
- Must have experience in using Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks or similar ERP system
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills and keen attention to details
- Must be able to complete tasks with minimum supervision
- Available ASAP
Experience: 3 Year