Human Resources Generalist
ID | FULL TIME
Date: April 27, 2022 6:30:46 AM UTC
City: Jakarta, Indonesia
Roles and Responsibilities
As an HR Generalist, you are responsible in managing the end-to-end recruitment activities for the region and to provide HR Operation support to our Indonesia team. Specifically, you will:
1. Talent Acquisition
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment activities;
- all recruitment channels such as job boards, social media, university tie-ups, professional associations, and employee referral programs and, if needed, research and recommend new sourcing channels/methods.
- Source candidates through active and passive recruitment.
- Manage candidate interview schedules with the hiring department.
- Manage and maintain recruitment databases/trackers.
- Prepare recruitment reports on weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
- Assist in developing recruitment procedures, job aids, etc.
- Undertake an in-depth review of current selection methodologies, making recommendations for, and implementing change.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of pre-employment documents of new joiners.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
2. Human Resource Operations & Administrations
- Provides overall HR operational support to ensure best HR practice and service is given to the company and its employees;
- Act as ambassadress in enhancing company culture and promotes practice of corporate core values;
- Assists and coordinates with ID counterpart in relation to monthly payroll functions, including but not limited to attendance administration, payroll and allowance calculation, and payslip distribution for all employees in Indonesia;
- Act as front liner in handling all employee related issues with regard to Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development, Recruitment within the assigned Lines of Business or functional unit;
- Manages all incoming data files and ensures all employee records are updated and prior to endorsement to Indonesia HR counterpart;
- Assists in assessing employees’ needs and working on the action plans to manage employee inquiries and escalation;
- Assist in the conduct of audit checks to ensure compliance to company policies and local/ government standards and requirements; and
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
Synagie believes you will be an awesome fit for this role if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management or equivalent;
- Are passionate about consumer experience, innovation, beauty, fashion, and eCommerce;
- Have good communication and interpersonal relations skills;
- Have at least 2 years of experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures;
- Ability to work in dynamic and fast pace working environment;
- Possess high level of integrity, initiative, drive, commitment, and a sense of urgency; and
- Employment market savvy – knowledge of trends.
Experience: 3 Year