Customer Business Development Manager
SG | FULL TIME
Date: May 12, 2022 8:26:47 AM UTC
City: Singapore, Singapore
As part of the Customer Business Development team, you will help deliver retail sales target, optimize customer profits, manage inventory holdings to a mutually agreed target, and develop channel trade plans with customer to ensure timely execution of trade plans of the online boutique/s of the brand/s you manage. Equipped with enthusiasm and skill, you will be primarily responsible to:
Develop and build long term strategic relationship with assigned key customer(s)
- To be the channel experts for customers so as to advice and develop business to achieve goals (Channels refer to offline channels and / or online channels such as Lazada, Shopee, Zalora, etc.)
- Develop, align and implement channel portfolio strategies, go-to-channel routes and promotional plans to achieve mutually agreed business goals.
- Regular meetings and quarterly business review with customer(s) and channels to ensure business progress and alignment towards agreed goals
- Submission of trade investments and promotional claims to customer(s) per agreed amount
Manage channels’ (online & offline) activities for assigned customer(s)
- To conduct advance planning and gain alignment on business activities with customers and channels
- To execute and review agreed plans on channels’ seller centers and exercise entrepreneurship to drive business targets
- To manage all channels’ seller centers from trade activities to ensuring strong seller’s store ratings
- To conduct post activity / promotion analysis so as to improve and enhance forward plans
- Pitch and negotiate with channels’ category manager to maximize brand’s exposure and visibility
Business Custodian for Synagie
- To understand assigned customer(s) P&L and identify areas for growth / improvements
- To negotiate trade terms and margins with customer to achieve win-win scenario
- To prepare analysis and presentations in preparation for any trade / channel negotiations
Synagie believes you will be an awesome fit for this role if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline of study;
- Are keen to work in the eCommerce industry;
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and strong commercial acumen;
- Are passionate about consumer experience, innovation, health, beauty and fashion;
- Possess good communication skills and able to work in a fast paced but nurturing environment;
- Are a team player
About us: Synagie is an eCommerce company that provides end-to-end commerce enablement solutions to businesses selling online and offline. Our mission is to simplify commerce and make it easier for brands and businesses to sell online. Established in 2014, our clients include some of the world’s leading MNCs in the consumer goods sector and SMBs who are looking to simplify the complex commerce process.
Why join Synagie?
- Our vision: Synagie wants to be the best. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, but we compete the most with ourselves. The feeling of working on something that will only get bigger and better is unparalleled.
- Our culture: In Synagie, everyone has a voice. We promote an environment of open discussions and challenging notions, yet we consistently treat each other with dignity and respect and work towards being a happy family at the end of the day.
- The people: We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry.
- The expertise: The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through research, testing, learning, and training. We make sure you grow where you want to and help find the best ways to support you in that journey.
Experience: 4 Year