Performance Marketing Specialist (Digital Marketing)
SG | FULL TIME
Date: May 4, 2022 7:08:53 AM UTC
City: Singapore, Singapore
As part of the Strategic Marketing Solutions Team, you will oversee all paid marketing activities, implements & optimizes ads. You are expected to have had hands-on experience in setting up and running or supervising paid ads as well as broader performance marketing. Strategically, you will drive performance across all digital channels including web, app, mobile, media, email, SMS and has an appetite for building best practices for the department. Specifically:
- Create E-commerce strategies & media plan with clear outcome KPIs;
- Manage SEM strategies and processes (tools, optimization tasks and reporting);
- Mine and analyses data to be able to report and guide client in decision making;
- Day to day optimisation and management of ecomm/performance campaigns, working towards defined KPIs set by client;
- Managing communication with client and addressing queries but also initiating proactive diagnosis and recommendations;
- Staying abreast of industry updates, share with team and ultimately try to identify new opportunities for clients; and
- Delivering accurate and insightful recommendations, to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
Synagie believes you will be an awesome fit for this role if you:
· Have at least 3 years of relevant experience;
· Have agency experience, working directly with clients on customer-facing digital performance marketing programs;
· Possess an advanced knowledge of Digital Media, Paid Search, Paid Social, Marketing Automation, Data & Analytics, Reporting;
· Are experienced with Acquisition Marketing, have written acquisition marketing plan;
· Have strong experience in marketing technology;
· Proficient in data visualization for story telling or reporting purposes;
· Have B2B and B2C digital marketing experience;
· Are excellent in oral and written communication skills for effective communication to clients, internal staff and the management team.
Why Choose to join Synagie:
The vision. Synagie wants to be the best. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, but we compete only with ourselves. The feeling of working on something that will only get bigger and better is unparalleled.
The culture. We embrace a startup culture. In Synagie, everyone has a voice. We promote an environment of open discussions and we treat each other as a family.
The people. We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry. Working with such remarkable professionals makes one beam with pride.
The expertise. The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through mentoring, testing & learning, and training. We make sure you grow where you want to. With us, you will be able to learn so much about products, processes and providing excellent customer experience – all of which may pave future opportunities to manage the company’s business while chartering the next chapter of Synagie’s growth and a lot more!
The E-Commerce. Be in the thick of the E-Commerce action where we work with FMCG and Prestige Beauty brands as well as Channel partners to drive business growth, consumers’ penetration and enhance shopping journey.
Experience: 3 Year