Commercial Engagement Management Manager
PH | FULL TIME
Date: May 13, 2022 2:39:30 AM UTC
City: Taguig, National Capital Region, Philippines
As part of the Commercial Engagement Management team, you will help bring in new clients who will sign up for the standalone services of CES, i.e Inquiries and Reviews, Recovery and Concierge Services, Customer Engagement Management, Chatbot/AI, etc to create a profitable revenue stream for the business. You will help maintain good relationship with the clients while optimizing their profits and introducing other pillars/services that they may be interested in availing as the partnership grows. Equipped with enthusiasm and skill, you will be primarily responsible to:
1. Develop and establish long term strategic relationship with assigned key customer(s) while building a revenue model for the CES business unit
- To be the channel experts for customers so as to advice and develop business to achieve goals while creating a revenue stream for CES Channels refer to online channels such as Lazada, Shopee, Zalora, etc.
- Develop, align and implement channel portfolio strategies, customer engagement roadmap and promotional plans to achieve mutually agreed business goals
- Plan, develop and manage multi-channel CEM/CRM Strategy that will drive new & existing customers for our Brand Partners during BAU & Campaigns
- Regular meetings and quarterly business review with customer(s) and channels to ensure business progress and alignment towards agreed goals and ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Create market landscape and research best practices to optimize conversion
- Submission of trade investments and promotional claims to customer(s) per agreed amount
2. Manage channels’ (online & offline) activities for assigned customer(s)
- To conduct advance planning and gain alignment on business activities with customers and channels
- To execute and review agreed plans on channels’ seller centers and exercise entrepreneurship to drive business targets
- To manage all channels’ seller centers from trade activities to ensuring strong seller’s store ratings
- Work closely with marketing and channel team to strategize the CEM/CRM plan for brand partners to achieve KPIs/SLAs
- Monitor relationships with existing customers through CEM/CRM System / Tool on marketplaces
- Work closely with Customer Service team to execute CEM/CRM plans accordingly
- Track CEM/CRM metrics and trends, like conversion rates and all relevant CEM/CRM analytics
- Work closely with business analytics team to develop the right metrics & Dashboard to measure the success of the campaign
- To conduct post activity / promotion analysis so as to improve and enhance forward plans
- Pitch and negotiate with channels’ category manager to maximize brand’s exposure and visibility
3. Business Custodian for Synagie
- To understand assigned customer(s) P&L and identify areas for growth / improvements
- To negotiate trade terms and margins with customer to achieve win-win scenario
- To prepare analysis and presentations in preparation for any trade / channel negotiations
Synagie believes you will be an awesome fit for this role if you:
1. Hold a bachelor’s degree in BSc in Marketing, Commercial or relevant field
2. Have an entrepreneurial spirit and strong commercial acumen
3. Are passionate about consumer experience, innovation, health, beauty and fashion
4. Have a proven work experience as a CEM / CRM, Commercial, Marketing Manager or similar role
5. Solid background in customer/consumer acquisition strategies
6. Technical expertise with CEM/CRM, marketing, and analytical systems / tools
7. Knowledge of online CEM/CRM, marketing methods and best practices
8. An ability to manage CEM/CRM and marketing-related projects end-to-end
9. Strong oral and written communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude for effective communication to clients, internal staff and the management team
10. Proficient in data visualization and insights for story telling or reporting purposes
Why choose to join Synagie?
The vision. Synagie wants to be the best. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, but we compete only with ourselves. The feeling of working on something that will only get bigger and better is unparalleled.
The culture. We are a Singapore founded company with a start up culture that is backed by Alibaba Group! You get to grow in your career managing the company’s businesses while charting the next chapter of Synagie’s growth – are you up for it?
The people. We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry. Working with such remarkable professionals makes one beam with pride.
The expertise. The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through research, testing & learning, and training. We make sure you grow where you want to. With us, you will be able to learn so much about products, processes all of which may pave future opportunities to manage the company’s business while chartering the next chapter of Synagie’s growth and a lot more!
The E-Commerce. Be in the thick of the E-Commerce action where we work with FMCG and Prestige Beauty brands as well as Channel partners to drive business growth, consumers’ penetration and enhance shopping journey
Experience: 4 Year