PH | FULL TIME
Date: May 16, 2022 7:48:40 AM UTC
City: Taguig, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy/Finance; CPA is an advantage but not required.
- 3+ years’ work experience in General Accounting/ Financial Reporting; experience working in Big 4 firm is a plus.
- Strong accounting and tax background, knowledge in IFRS and/or US GAAP
- Must have experience in using Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks or similar ERP system
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills and keen attention to details
- Must be able to complete tasks with minimum supervision
- Assist in day-to-day finance operation leading to the month-end closing.
- Prepare month-end/year-end closing entries, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis and generation of financial and management report.
- Prepare monthly/quarter/annual BIR tax returns including VAT, withholding taxes, Income tax, and other taxes as applicable.
- Assist in budget preparation, cash flow, operating and capital expenditures.
- Assist in annual statutory audits and/or tax audits.
- Assist in finance-related projects including process improvement, system implementation and SOP updates.
Why choose to join Synagie?
- Our vision: Synagie wants to be the best. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, but we compete the most with ourselves. The feeling of working on something that will only get bigger and better is unparalleled.
- Our culture: In Synagie, everyone has a voice. We promote an environment of open discussions and challenging notions, yet we consistently treat each other with dignity and respect and work towards being a happy family at the end of the day.
- The people: We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry.
- The expertise: The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through research, testing, learning, and training. We make sure you grow where you want to and help find the best ways to support you in that journey.
Experience: 3 Year