(Omni Channel) Customer Business Development Executive
SG | FULL TIME
Date: February 3, 2022 2:26:24 AM UTC
City: Singapore, Singapore
Customer Business Development – Heart of Synagie
As part of Customer Business Development team for Omni Channel, you are expected to plan, operate and synergize both online and offline channels in order to deliver sales target, optimize profitability, and continuously develop our omni-channel capabilities. Equipped with openness to learn, enthusiasm and tenacity, you will be primarily responsible to:
1.) Offline Key Account Management & support
- Support Key Accounts management to drive business growth for our brand principals
- Support retail operations and execution
- Data gathering, consolidation and analysis to generate insights for business development
2.) Offline and online business Planning
- Support SNOP (Sales & Operation Process) for Online and offline
- Manage daily system operations requirements
- Online business support
i. Support business planning
ii. Develop with guidance communications brief to link with different stakeholders in Synagie to activate campaigns and activities
iii. Generate postmortem for campaigns to improve our ROI
3.) Omni Channel Experience Development (good to have)
- Learn, understand and leverage touchpoints for business development across Omni channel which consists of Online/e-Com : Lazada, Shopee, Zalora , Offline : retailers like Watsons, supermarkets, baby fairs and pop up stores etc
- Develop, align with principle, and implement channel portfolio strategies, go-to-channel routes and promotional plans to achieve mutually agreed business goals
- Constantly learning about omni channel to enhance experience for customers to their consumers
Synagie believes you will be an awesome fit for this role if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline of study
- Diploma will be considered with strong relevant experience in sales & marketing
- Experience in offline key account or distributor management (>2 years) an advantage / Enthusiastic to learn and be involved in the Omni-channel retail revolution will have an advantage but not a must
- Possesses entrepreneurial spirit, strong commercial acumen and get things done attitude.
- Good communication skills and able to work in a fast paced but nurturing environment.
- A team player and open to work with various stakeholders
Synagie is an eCommerce company that provides end-to-end commerce enablement solutions to businesses selling online and offline. Our mission is to simplify commerce and make it easier for brands and businesses to sell online. Established in 2014, our clients include some of the world’s leading MNCs in the consumer goods sector and SMBs who are looking to simplify the complex commerce process.
Synagie and its Brand Partners
For Synagie and its Brand Partners, we are the go-to market expert in terms of managing our brand partner’s end to end commerce enablement needs. Synagie helps its brand partners to accelerate its eCommerce growth through automation and synchronise its business across all channels through conversion, analytics and fulfillment. Synagie provides an exceptional on-the-job training experience that activates business drivers to stay updated with the evolving market trends and consumer insights. At Synagie, we work with internationally renowned brands to deliver the best-in-class end to end online experience in platforms.
Why choose to join Synagie?
- vision.Synagie wants to be the best. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, but we compete only with ourselves. The feeling of working on something that will only get bigger and better is unparalleled.
- culture. We are a Singapore founded company with a start up culture that is backed by Alibaba Group! You get to grow in your career managing the company’s businesses while charting the next chapter of Synagie’s growth – are you up for it?
- people.We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry. Working with such remarkable professionals makes one beam with pride.
- expertise.The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through research, testing & learning, and training. We make sure you grow where you want to. With us, you will be able to learn so much about products, processes all of which may pave future opportunities to manage the company’s business while chartering the next chapter of Synagie’s growth and a lot more!
- E-Commerce.Be in the thick of the E-Commerce action where we work with FMCG and Prestige Beauty brands as well as Channel partners to drive business growth, consumers’ penetration and enhance shopping journey.
Experience: 3 Year