Customer Business Development Executive
SG | FULL TIME
Date: March 24, 2022 1:21:22 AM UTC
City: Singapore, Singapore
As part of the Customer Business Development team, you will help deliver retail sales target, optimize customer profits, manage inventory holdings to a mutually agreed target, and develop channel trade plans with customer to ensure timely execution of trade plans of the online boutique/s of the brand/s you manage. Equipped with enthusiasm and skill, you will be primarily responsible to:
- Strategic account planning, leveraging our product and service capabilities, driving profitable business growth;
- Set sales growth targets with clients and ensure end-to-end account profitability and growth of key accounts assigned;
- Maintain as the main point of communication contact between clients and the various internal departments, in support of client’s specific e-commerce business needs, which includes channel distribution, creative and content creation, marketing support, other IT services related to e-commerce store management or website management;
- Daily management planning of inventory for both consignment and outright-purchase stocks, maximizing sales, while leveraging on e-marketplace campaigns and brand’s marketing, promotional campaigns, while minimizing stock-out and excess stockholding risk;
- Regular business reviews with key clients to ensure that key performance indicators are met and strategize to improve KPIs;
- Regularly present or consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services or introduction of new products or product categories; and
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and promote company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators to potential new clients
Synagie believes that you are a good fit for this role, if you:
- With at least diploma/bachelor’s degree in any discipline;
- With at least 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Keen to work in e-commerce
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and strong commercial acumen;
- Possess good communication skills and able to work in a fast paced but nurturing environment;
- Hardworking with positive attitude;
- Are a team player
Synagie is an eCommerce company that provides end-to-end commerce enablement solutions to businesses selling online and offline. Our mission is to simplify commerce and make it easier for brands and businesses to sell online. Established in 2014, our clients include some of the world’s leading MNCs in the consumer goods sector and SMEs who are looking to simplify the complex commerce process.
Why Choose to join Synagie:
The vision. Synagie wants to be the best. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, but we compete only with ourselves. The feeling of working on something that will only get bigger and better is unparalleled.
The culture. We have and startup culture and everyone has a voice. We promote an environment of open discussions and we treat each other as a family.
The people. We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry. Working with such remarkable professionals makes one beam with pride.
The expertise. The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through mentoring, testing & learning, and training. We make sure you grow where you want to. With us, you will be able to learn so much about products, processes and providing excellent customer experience – all of which may pave future opportunities to manage the company’s business while chartering the next chapter of Synagie’s growth and a lot more!
The E-Commerce. Be in the thick of the E-Commerce action where we work with FMCG and Prestige Beauty brands as well as Channel partners to drive business growth, consumers’ penetration and enhance shopping journey.
Experience: 3 Year