Assistant Operations Manager (Logistics/ Warehouse/ Supply Chain)
SG | FULL TIME
Date: March 25, 2022 3:17:54 AM UTC
City: Singapore, Singapore
Assistant Operations Manager – the backbone of Synagie
Working hand in hand with the Operations Manager, you are responsible to execute the end to end supply chain activities of Synagie. As an expert on operations, you are expected to supervise the movement of products from inbounding, stocking and inventory health management, piece-picking and parcel packing management, and coordination with 3PLs. This includes identifying the best carriers, researching most efficient shipping methods, organizing storage solutions, and assessing budgets. Specifically, you will:
- Build the Synagie operations processes based on regional best practices and local requirements
- Forecast supply and demand of products and manpower based on optimized warehouse timings and capabilities
- Supervise inbound operations to the warehouse, whether through Brand Partners or importation, making sure POs are correct and in accordance with the agreed schedule quantities
- Manage inventory and stock-keeping operations, maintaining stock health and delivery schedules and ensuring correct quantities are reflected in the WMS
- Lead the piece-picking and parcel packing operations, seeking speed and accuracy of fulfillment
- Coordinate with 3PL partners for on-time last mile fulfillment for multiple Platform Partners
- Coordinate with Platform Partners and 3PL Partners on reverse logistics
- Generate the necessary reports to internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis
- Work with the consumer engagement team in fulfillment-related escalations
- Continuously recommend process and tech improvements to optimize any aspect of the supply chain operations, particularly on logistics, storage, transport, customer service, forecast, and cost
- Any other duties as assigned by the management
Synagie believes you will be an awesome fit for this role if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably in business management, operations management, or any related field
- Have experience in supply chain management
- Hold knowledge in 3PL transport management, distribution management, B2B and B2C fulfillment, inventory management, or import management
- Are Microsoft Excel-savvy
- Have experience in handling WMS and OMS software
- Hold strong analytics and data management skills with keen attention to detail
- Are passionate about building processes and continuous process improvements
- Possess outstanding leadership, communication, problem-solving. and partnership skills to both internal and external stakeholders
Synagie is an eCommerce company that provides end-to-end commerce enablement solutions to businesses selling online and offline. Our mission is to simplify commerce and make it easier for brands and businesses to sell online. Established in 2014, our clients include some of the world’s leading MNCs in the consumer goods sector and SMEs who are looking to simplify the complex commerce process.
Why choose to join Synagie?
- The vision. Synagie always thrives to be the best. We live for innovation. We are competitive, but we compete only to beat ourselves. We talk big, but we walk bigger. The sense of fulfillment of building something great from scratch is unparalleled.
- The culture. In Synagie, everyone has a voice. We promote an environment of open discussions and challenging notions. Yet, we treat each other with respect. We may dispute, but at the end of the day, we also agree to the best decision for the company.
- The people. We have such an incredible mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry.
- The expertise. The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through research, testing & learning, and training. We make sure you grow to your full potential. With us, you will be able to learn so much about products, processes, and the latest tech innovations.
Experience: 4 Year