Learning And Development Specialist
MY | FULL TIME
Date: February 23, 2022 2:00:37 AM UTC
City: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Identify and evaluate individual and organizational development needs and lead the development and continuous improvement of a comprehensive training strategy ensuring strategic alignment of training and development with business goals;
- Work together with business leaders to understand the employee needs related to training and recommend and implement effective solutions;
- Conduct assessments and analysis to define performance, skill and knowledge gaps and recommend training and development intervention to drive performance improvement;
- Collaborate with the HR team to recommend and develop employee engagement programs and activities that enhance employment experience;
- Develop HR Training Annual Plan, Leadership Training materials and programs that enhances job performance and leadership effectiveness of the employees;
- Evaluates the training programs to ensure that learning objectives have been met and acquired skills and knowledge are being transferred back in the workplace;
- Conducts training/ refresher courses to equip New Hires and tenured employees with the appropriate knowledge in supporting the products;
- Prepare Training Report for all the trainings that will be facilitated; and
- Work closely with line managers and HOD to develop their team members through proper succession planning
- Good knowledge and experience in Learning & Development method and strategies
- Good knowledge and exposure in HRDF claims, Training Need Analysis (TNA) and competency profiling.
- Able to comprehend business/corporate needs and formulate a talent framework to align with the needs.
- Mature, committed, dynamic, and possess good people management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Why choose to join Synagie?
The vision. Synagie wants to be the best. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, but we compete only with ourselves. The feeling of working on something that will only get bigger and better is unparalleled.
The culture. We are a Singapore founded company with a start up culture that is backed by Alibaba Group! You get to grow in your career managing the company’s businesses while charting the next chapter of Synagie’s growth – are you up for it?
The people. We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry. Working with such remarkable professionals makes one beam with pride.
The expertise. The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through research, testing & learning, and training. We make sure you grow where you want to. With us, you will be able to learn so much about products, processes all of which may pave future opportunities to manage the company’s business while chartering the next chapter of Synagie’s growth and a lot more!
The E-Commerce. Be in the thick of the E-Commerce action where we work with FMCG and Prestige Beauty brands as well as Channel partners to drive business growth, consumers’ penetration and enhance shopping journey
Experience: 4 Year