Consumer Engagement Specialist (Customer Service)
MY | FULL TIME
Date: April 4, 2022 7:44:02 AM UTC
City: Petaling, Selangor, Malaysia
Synagie is an eCommerce company that provides end-to-end commerce enablement solutions to businesses selling online and offline. Our mission is to simplify commerce and make it easier for brands and businesses to sell online. Established in end 2014, our clients include some of the world’s leading MNCs in the consumer goods sector and SMBs who are looking to simplify the complex commerce process.
Consumer Engagement Specialist- the heart of Synagie
As Consumer Engagement Specialist, you will act as the chief supervisor of the online boutique/s of the brand/s you manage. You will foster a highly pleasant environment for consumers to make the best buying decisions that will make them come back craving for more. Equipped with enthusiasm and skill, you will be guiding the consumer from prospecting, product inquiry, concerns, purchase, and feedback. Specifically, you will:
- Effectively and professionally manage customer queries (questions, concerns, complaints, requests, and feedback) via call, chat, e-mail, reviews, comments, and other form of communication media on the eCommerce channels and platforms we manage;
- Successfully liaise with relevant parties, both internal and external, to ensure timely, efficient, and effective course of action for customer queries;
- Strategically form a well thought, thoroughly guided, and most appropriate resolution to customer queries that is effective, efficient, and timely;
- Establish stronger customer relationships through courteous pre-sales services and post-sales follow-ups;
- Participate in learning programs, seminars, and classes for continuous knowledge gain on the latest industry trends and best practices; and
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
Synagie believes you will be an awesome fit for this role if you:
- Are passionate about consumer experience, innovation, beauty, fashion, and eCommerce;
- Possess good communication skills and mastery of the English and Chinese language;
- Have experience in any consumer management industry (customer service, hospitality, retail, etc.); and
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline of study.
- No bachelor’s degree yet? Fret not! As long as you have at least two years’ worth of college studies and three years of experience in any relevant field, you are very much welcome here!
Experience: 3 Year