Human Resources Generalist
Thailand | Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities
As an HR Generalist, you are responsible in managing the end-to-end recruitment activities for the region and to provide HR Operation support to our Indonesia team. Specifically, you will:
1. Talent Acquisition
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment activities;
- All recruitment channels such as job boards, social media, university tie-ups, professional associations, and employee referral programs and, if needed, research and recommend new sourcing channels/methods.
- Source candidates through active and passive recruitment.
- Manage candidate interview schedules with the hiring department.
- Manage and maintain recruitment databases/trackers.
- Prepare recruitment reports on weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
- Assist in developing recruitment procedures, job aids, etc.
- Undertake an in-depth review of current selection methodologies, making recommendations for, and implementing change.
- Manage the full spectrum of accounting and transaction processing functions (GL, AP, AR etc), cashflows management and statutory submissions/ reporting
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of pre-employment documents of new joiners.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
2. Human Resource Operations & Administrations
- Provides overall HR operational support to ensure best HR practice and service is given to the company and its employees;
- Act as ambassadress in enhancing company culture and promotes practice of corporate core values;
- Assists and coordinates with ID counterpart in relation to monthly payroll functions, including but not limited to attendance administration, payroll and allowance calculation, and payslip distribution for all employees in Indonesia;
- Act as front liner in handling all employee related issues with regard to Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development, Recruitment within the assigned Lines of Business or functional unit;
- Manages all incoming data files and ensures all employee records are updated and prior to endorsement to Indonesia HR counterpart;
- Assists in assessing employees’ needs and working on the action plans to manage employee inquiries and escalation;
- Assist in the conduct of audit checks to ensure compliance to company policies and local/ government standards and requirements; and
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
We believe you will be an awesome fit for this role if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management or equivalent;
- Are passionate about consumer experience, innovation, beauty, fashion, and eCommerce;
- Have good communication and interpersonal relations skills;
- Have at least 2 years of experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures;
- Ability to work in dynamic and fast pace working environment;
- Possess high level of integrity, initiative, drive, commitment, and a sense of urgency; and
- Employment market savvy – knowledge of trends.
Why choose to join Synagie?
The vision. Synagie wants to be the best. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, but we compete only with ourselves. The feeling of working on something that will only get bigger and better is unparalleled.
The culture. We are a Singapore founded company with a start up culture that is backed by Alibaba Group! You get to grow in your career managing the company’s businesses while charting the next chapter of Synagie’s growth – are you up for it?
The people. We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry. Working with such remarkable professionals makes one beam with pride.
The expertise. The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through research, testing & learning, and training. We make sure you grow where you want to. With us, you will be able to learn so much about products, processes all of which may pave future opportunities to manage the company’s business while chartering the next chapter of Synagie’s growth and a lot more!
The E-Commerce. Be in the thick of the E-Commerce action where we work with FMCG and Prestige Beauty brands as well as Channel partners to drive business growth, consumers’ penetration and enhance shopping journey.