Human Resources Executive (Payroll & Compensation Benefits)
PH | FULL TIME
Date: September 6, 2022 10:46:38 AM UTC
City: Taguig, National Capital Region, Philippines
Duties and Responsibilities
- The main point of contact on all payroll, compensation and benefits inquiries and concerns
- Consolidates all Timesheets Across Region and Payroll preparation.
- Monitors and tracks employee’s attendance (e.g leaves and absences, tardiness, overtime, undertime)
- Processes monthly payment of government benefits (contributions/loans) and follow-ups the posting of payments
- Submits Employment Report for new joiners and separated employees
- Ensures completeness and accuracy of all government benefits-related documents.
- Oversees the end to end payroll processing (bi-monthly)
- Has knowledge in in using SSS, PHIC and HDMF portal
- Perform other HR tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years of working experience in Payroll and Compensation & Benefits
- Must demonstrates strong customer service orientation, interpersonal skills, planning and organizing, detail orientation, problem solving, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Must have good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and other HR software
Experience: 3 Year