E-commerce Executive ( Channel Development and Management Executive )
MY | FULL TIME
Date: August 16, 2022 10:45:19 AM UTC
City: Penang, Penang, Malaysia
1. Ensure timely execution of store operations*
*Store refers to online stores for Brand partners
- Mastery of online platforms’ seller centers (e.g. Lazada / Shopee / TikTok, etc)
- Check and investigate reasons for unsuccessful orders and recommend solutions
- Conduct check on OOS listings and rectify where necessary
- Develop and upload product listings for stores in accordance to best practices
- Maintain promotions for stores and perform ROI analysis for future learnings
2. Develop stores in accordance to best practices
- Analyse traffic, clickthrough rates, and relevant metrics on your Brand Stores
- Partner Brands and internal teams with ultimate objective of increasing conversion rates
- Optimise store layouts quarterly, and during campaigns to improve buyer journey and maximise conversions
3. Reporting and Campaign participation
- Extract daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required
- Ensure 100% campaign participation and campaign product submissions
- Collate campaign deadlines and requirements to coordinate with relevant internal teams
4. Platform Insights and Expertise
- Be an expert of assigned platforms’ tools and new developments to ensure stores are up to date with all new developments
Assist in the development of best practices for showcase and learnings for regional
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma, in Business, eCommerce or similar fields
- Keen interest in the world of eCommerce and channel operations management
- Prior experience in eCommerce will be advantageous
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Possess good communication skills and able to work in a fast paced but nurturing environment
- A great team player and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Why Choose to join Synagie:
The vision. Synagie wants to be the best. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, but we compete only with ourselves. The feeling of working on something that will only get bigger and better is unparalleled.
The culture. We have and startup culture and everyone has a voice. We promote an environment of open discussions and we treat each other as a family.
The people. We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry. Working with such remarkable professionals makes one beam with pride.
The expertise. The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through mentoring, testing & learning, and training. We make sure you grow where you want to. With us, you will be able to learn so much about products, processes and providing excellent customer experience – all of which may pave future opportunities to manage the company’s business while chartering the next chapter of Synagie’s growth and a lot more!
The E-Commerce. Be in the thick of the E-Commerce action where we work with FMCG and Prestige Beauty brands as well as Channel partners to drive business growth, consumers’ penetration and enhance shopping journey.
Experience: 3 Year