Customer Business Development Manager
MY | FULL TIME
Date: September 1, 2022 9:19:04 AM UTC
City: Selangor, Malaysia
Synagie is an eCommerce company that provides end-to-end commerce enablement solutions to businesses selling online and offline. Our mission is to simplify commerce and make it easier for brands and businesses to sell online. Established in end 2014, our clients include some of the world’s leading MNCs in the consumer goods sector and SMBs who are looking to simplify the complex commerce process.
Synagie and its Brand Partners
For Synagie and its Brand Partners, we are the go-to market expert in terms of managing our brand partner’s end to end commerce enablement needs. Synagie helps its brand partners to accelerate its eCommerce growth through automation and synchronise its business across all channels through conversion, analytics and fulfillment. Synagie provides an exceptional on-the-job training experience that activates business drivers to stay updated with the evolving market trends and consumer insights. At Synagie, we work with internationally renowned brands to deliver the best-in-class end to end online experience in platforms.
Customer Business Development Manager
Develop and build long term strategic relationship with assigned key customer(s)
• To be the channel experts for customers so as to advice and develop business to achieve goals
Channels refer to offline channels and / or online channels such as Lazada, Shopee, Zalora, etc.
• Develop, align and implement channel portfolio strategies, go-to-channel routes and promotional plans to achieve mutually agreed business goals
• Regular meetings and quarterly business review with customer(s) and channels to ensure business progress and alignment towards agreed goals
• Submission of trade investments and promotional claims to customer(s) per agreed amount
Manage channels’ (online & offline) activities for assigned customer(s)
• To conduct advance planning and gain alignment on business activities with customers and channels
• To execute and review agreed plans on channels’ seller centers and exercise entrepreneurship to drive business targets
• To manage all channels’ seller centers from trade activities to ensuring strong seller’s store ratings
• To conduct post activity / promotion analysis so as to improve and enhance forward plans
• Pitch and negotiate with channels’ category manager to maximize brand’s exposure and visibility
Business Custodian for Synagie
•To understand assigned customer(s) P&L and identify areas for growth / improvements
•To negotiate trade terms and margins with customer to achieve win-win scenario
•To prepare analysis and presentations in preparation for any trade / channel negotiations
Synagie believes you will be an awesome fit for this role if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline of study;
- Are keen to work in the eCommerce industry;
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and strong commercial acumen;
- Are passionate about consumer experience, innovation, health, beauty and fashion;
- Possess good communication skills and able to work in a fast paced but nurturing environment;
- Are a team player
Why choose to join Synagie?
The vision. Synagie wants to be the best. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, but we compete only with ourselves. The feeling of working on something that will only get bigger and better is unparalleled.
The culture. We are a Singapore founded company with a start up culture that is backed by Alibaba Group! You get to grow in your career managing the company’s businesses while charting the next chapter of Synagie’s growth – are you up for it?
The people. We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry. Working with such remarkable professionals makes one beam with pride.
The expertise. The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through research, testing & learning, and training. We make sure you grow where you want to. With us, you will be able to learn so much about products, processes all of which may pave future opportunities to manage the company’s business while chartering the next chapter of Synagie’s growth and a lot more!
The E-Commerce. Be in the thick of the E-Commerce action where we work with FMCG and Prestige Beauty brands as well as Channel partners to drive business growth, consumers’ penetration and enhance shopping journey.
Experience: 3 Year