PH | FULL TIME
Date: August 18, 2022 2:17:47 AM UTC
City: Taguig, National Capital Region, Philippines
About us: Synagie is an eCommerce company that provides end-to-end commerce enablement solutions to businesses selling online and offline. Our mission is to simplify commerce and make it easier for brands and businesses to sell online. Established in end 2014, our clients include some of the world’s leading MNCs in the consumer goods sector and SMBs who are looking to simplify the complex commerce process.
Creative Designer- the backbone of Synagie Strategic Marketing Solutions (SMS)
As a Creative Designer, you will be responsible to provide the on-brand graphics and designs for different media forms. You will also be involved in the entire process of defining the requirements, visualizing and creating the thumbnails, online banners and advertisements. Equipped with enthusiasm and skill, you will primarily be responsible to:
- Create design solution for websites and banner ads that will have high visual impact to users;
- Get involved in client-designer collaboration and requires out of the box thinking to produce creatives that help to sell and can convey brand message to consumers via text and images; and
- Use an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software like photo shop.
Synagie believes you will be an awesome fit for this role if you:
- Are a bachelor’s degree holder with Digital Arts, Multimedia Arts, or its equivalent discipline;
- Have an advance knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and other design platforms
- Are passionate about photography, will be highly preferred, but not required.
Why choose to join Synagie?
- The vision. Synagie wants to be the best. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, but we compete only with ourselves. The feeling of working on something that will only get bigger and better is unparalleled.
- The culture. In Synagie, everyone has a voice. We promote an environment of open discussions and challenging notions. Yet, we treat each other as brothers and sisters that forms part a happy family.
- The people. We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry. Working with such remarkable professionals makes one beam with pride.
- The expertise. The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through research, testing & learning, and training. We make sure you grow where you want to
Experience: 3 Year