ES | FULL TIME
Date: August 26, 2022 9:43:07 AM UTC
City: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
As a Core Designer, you will be part of the Creatives and Design team under Marketing & Creative (MCS), working with brands who are the core of our business.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Create graphics and visuals that follow brand guidelines and engage targeted market segments
- Help define the requirements for project completion and campaign success
- Conceptualize, produce, and implement design solutions for websites and various platforms
- Collaborate with internal teams and departments, along with external stakeholders to ensure that targets and deadlines are met
- Use an extensive range of visual production hardware and software (including but not limited to photography equipment, Adobe Creative Suite,) to produce high-impact, on-brand design that service brand messages
- Observe and comply with relevant team processes, company and stakeholder policies and agreements.
To qualify for this position, you must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Digital Arts, Multimedia Arts, or the equivalent discipline/related fields;
- Pass all interview levels and screening processes (initial interview, background and reference check, final interview); and
- Pass our Design Skills Assessment
We believe you will be an awesome fit for this role if you:
- Can demonstrate an advanced understanding of design software (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite, FinalCutPro, Canva, etc. and other relevant tools or systems);
- Can communicate in English at an acceptable standard for business and global markets;
- pay significant attention to detail and always strive to provide high quality, excellent output that not only meets but exceeds expectations;
- know how to manage your time and tasks well and adjust to dynamic timelines and priorities given the nature of the industry and our services;
- are open to feedback, believe in open communication, and are dedicated to professional and personal growth and development;
- are able to demonstrate critical thinking and a logical, innovative approach to challenges;
- have a knack for conceptualizing and producing visuals that service brand messages for clients
Why choose to join Synagie?
- Our vision: Synagie wants to be the best. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, but we compete the most with ourselves. The feeling of working on something that will only get bigger and better is unparalleled.
- Our culture: In Synagie, everyone has a voice. We promote an environment of open discussions and challenging notions, yet we consistently treat each other with dignity and respect and work towards being a happy family at the end of the day.
- The people: We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry.
- The expertise: The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through research, testing, learning, and training. We make sure you grow where you want to and help find the best ways to support you in that journey.
Experience: 3 Year