VN | FULL TIME
Date: August 25, 2022 7:32:58 AM UTC
City: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Synagie is an eCommerce company that provides end-to-end commerce enablement solutions to businesses selling online and offline. Our mission is to simplify commerce and make it easier for brands and businesses to sell online. Established in 2014, our clients include some of the world’s leading MNCs in the consumer goods sector and SMBs who are looking to simplify the complex commerce process.
Synagie and its Brand Partners
For Synagie and its Brand Partners, we are the go-to market expert in terms of managing our brand partner’s end to end commerce enablement needs. Synagie helps its brand partners to accelerate its eCommerce growth through automation and synchronise its business across all channels through conversion, analytics and fulfillment. Synagie provides an exceptional on-the-job training experience that activates business drivers to stay updated with the evolving market trends and consumer insights. At Synagie, we work with internationally renowned brands to deliver the best-in-class end to end online experience in platforms.
Creatives Management (backbone of Strategic Marketing Solutions)
As a Senior Creative Designer, you will be part of the Creatives Management team. You will be responsible to provide the on-brand graphics and designs for different media forms. You will also be involved in the entire process of defining the requirements, visualizing and creating the thumbnails, online banners and advertisements. Equipped with enthusiasm and skill, you will primarily be responsible to:
Creative Designer Role
- Conceptualize, create and develop visually impactful and enticing digital visuals, not limited to, desktop or mobile responsive campaign banners, product enhanced content, shop-in-shop banners, website design, website banners, electronic direct mailers, print media
- To be able to think out of the box to produce creatives that help to sell a product or range of products; convey brand message to consumers via text and images.
- Work closely with project team members, brand partners, clients, and to ensure quality of creative work in accordance to brand guidelines, creative direction and specifications.
- Able to adhere to specified timelines and producing work of corporate quality standards as required by team members, brand partners and clients
- To be proficient in Adobe software such as Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator and fluent in programing language such as HTML
- Work with merchandising / marketing / suppliers / clients to discuss the images/videos they require and how they want to use them; seek out appropriate photographic subjects and opportunities; and carry out research and preparation for a shoot;
- Use an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software like Photo Shop
Synagie believes you will be an awesome fit for this role if you:
· Are a bachelor’s degree holder with Digital Arts, Multimedia Arts, or its equivalent discipline;
· Have an advance knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and other design platforms;
· Are passionate about photography
Why choose to join Synagie?
- vision. Synagie wants to be the best. We thrive on innovation. We are competitive, but we compete only with ourselves. The feeling of working on something that will only get bigger and better is unparalleled.
- culture. We are a Singapore founded company with a start up culture that is backed by Alibaba Group! You get to grow in your career managing the company’s businesses while charting the next chapter of Synagie’s growth – are you up for it?
- people.We have such an incredible and diverse mix of people from all walks of life. You will work with the smartest, warmest, and most talented people in this industry. Working with such remarkable professionals makes one beam with pride.
- expertise.The main thrust of Synagie is continuous improvement of talent through research, testing & learning, and training. We make sure you grow where you want to. With us, you will be able to learn so much about products, processes all of which may pave future opportunities to manage the company’s business while chartering the next chapter of Synagie’s growth and a lot more!
- E-Commerce.Be in the thick of the E-Commerce action where we work with FMCG and Prestige Beauty brands as well as Channel partners to drive business growth, consumers’ penetration and enhance shopping journey.
Experience: 3 Year