Channel Development and Management Manager ( E-commerce )
SG | FULL TIME
Date: September 5, 2022 6:27:56 AM UTC
City: Singapore, Singapore
For Synagie and our Brand Partners, we eat, sleep, and breathe only one thing – a seamless consumer journey experience. Where we need you most is to ensure this mission comes to life. You will develop and govern programs, and trainings, that deepen the team’s channel expertise to deliver a consistent level of performance.
You shall be primarily responsible to build a well-equipped, organized, and competent channel development and management team as well as to dismantle barriers that may hamper robust process building.
- Run regular cadences with the CDM Executives and Team Leads to guide and nurture the team’s growth
- Manage team capacity and facilitate team allocation between accounts and Brands
- Work hand in hand with the CDM Team Leads to develop and govern programs, and trainings, that deepen the team’s channel expertise and performance.
- Work closely with the Academy team to design, create and refresh training modules to form the knowledge base of platform seller tools, brand guidelines, internal processes, new business processes, industry developments, and best practices
- Improve ways of working through templates for product creation, store banner uploading and seller tools management workflow as well brand/task allocation (including virtual workforce) to optimise processes and support consistent performance
- Propose performance indicators and measurement tools to monitor Brand health and the quality of service provided
- Conduct store checks and audits to ensure team members timely execution of store operations
- Review and analyse channel promotions calendar, content & marketing data, and use your findings to improve strategies
- Be ready to lend support and be hands on during campaigns and peak periods
- A Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, in business management or similar fields
- Minimum of 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in a related Commercial area within eCommerce
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- High personal standards for the quality of execution
- Ability to build and negotiate successful internal and external relationships
- Tenacity to develop strategies independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Experience: 3 Year